Tip-Up Town USA
Onsite check in 6am-9am
Drivers Meeting at 9:30am
Races begin at 10:00am.
IMPORTANT LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
Houghton Lake Chamber of Commerce
1625 W Houghton Lake Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629
On Houghton Lake just north of Tip Up Town USA Festival Site (DNR Boat Launch Lakeview Park)
Houghton Lake, Michigan 48629
PARKING & LAKE ACCESS:
Truck & Trailer parking will be available at The Houghton Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Houghton Lake High School.
Prepared Lake Access & drop off for SXS will be Jefferson Ave across from the school.
DO NOT PLAN ON BRINGING YOUR TRUCKS & TRAILERS ON THE ICE. No Trailers will be allowed in the pit or staging areas of the track other than event vehicles & trailers. This is to ensure safety & help with weight distribution on the ice. We will have volunteers making sure people are not parking trailers too much near our race site. We encourage registered participants to park in designated off lake sites.
The Houghton Lake Chamber, Tip Up Town & I’d Brap That are not liable for any participants vehicles, SXS, or trailers brought out onto the ice.
A few things are different this year please read carefully…
• This will be about 1/4 mile autocross track with 2 SXSs per race, elimination style.
• There is not a woman’s class this year due to lack of participation. Let us know you’d race and we will consider bring it back with enough interest.
• There will be cash pay outs for $300 1st, $200 2nd & $100 3rd place winners of studded class mains ONLY. $500 Cash Payout for 1st place in No Limit Open Main. Awards/prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners in non-studded class main & kids class mains.
• Pre Registration is required and registration is limited to 50 racers. ALL competitors MUST register online and pay the registration fees in advance. There will be NO/NONE/ZERO entries/registrations available the day of the event.
• Entry is $25 per rider per class. Registration includes 1 shirt, required Tip-Up-Town Badge, & goody bag. Entry/registration fees are non-refundable.
• No access will be granted to staging area without TUT Badge & Event Pass. No Spectators will be allowed in the Staging area. All Registered Racers must report to the staging area with their SXS until they have finished racing.
• NO SNOWMOBILE STUDS/SNOWMOBILE SPIKES – Screw in Cold Cutter Style Studs ONLY.
• Multiple VEHICLE entries are allowed, but each vehicle must be registered in different classes. (You can not race two different vehicles in the same class)
• Multiple TIRE CLASS entries are allowed per SXS. An entry fee must be paid for each tire class entered. (You can race the same vehicle in the studded & non studded engine class if you have two sets of tires & can prepare in a timely manner. Classes are arranged in an order to allow for tire swaps if you’re prepared.)
• Only one(1) driver per vehicle. No multiple driver vehicles allowed with the exceptions of Kids 570-900 class. They may drive a parents SXS that is also racing. Racers sharing a vehicle would be registered as a separate racer.
• We will have event staff in the pits/staging area at all times. They will be responsible for monitoring activities throughout the area and enforcing the “No Alcohol” rule.
February 27, 2021ADD TO CALENDAR
VenueTip-Up Town USA
1625 W. Houghton Lake Dr.
Houghton Lake, MI