Join Michigan Festivals & Events Association Today
Our members include Festivals & Events, Main Attractions, Fun Spots & Lodging, Vendors, Tourism Colleagues, and Community Members.
“To support and promote festival, fairs, events, attractions, suppliers, and tourism through education, marketing and networking for the success
of our members.”
Michigan’s community festivals, fairs, special events, and destinations are a major element of the Michigan lifestyle and the entire tourism economy throughout our great state. At MFEA, our charter is to provide membership, training, and resources to make these community functions fun, profitable, and a valuable development tool for our smaller communities.
These events are invariably sponsored by local government entities and major community contributors, who continue to support them because of their inherent value to the state and economy.
Attention: Festivals, Fairs, Events and Main Attractions
There’s a special skill to hosting an event – planning, training volunteers, establishing committees, decorating, food prep, setting up entertainment…the list is endless! And when the event is a community-sized celebration – that’s where Michigan Festivals & Events Association comes in!
Membership in MFEA is one of the best investments
your organization/business can make!
MFEA’s more than 875 members represent a wide spectrum of Michigan’s festivals, fairs, events, main attractions, and tourism colleagues as well as the state’s and nation’s most experienced event vendors. It is a comprehensive list of the most celebrated professionals around.
Why Should I be A Member of Michigan Festivals & Events Association?
The MFEA Team:
- Full time professional team to assist you Monday-Friday
- 13 Board Members representing the entire State of Michigan with distinctive backgrounds and expertise.
Lobbying: Expressing the importance of the Arts, Culture, Festivals, Fairs and Events in the State of Michigan and the role they play in this state’s economic development. Here is a list of our partners:
- Cultural Advocacy Network (CAN)
- Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan (TICOM)
- Michigan Association of Convention & Visitors Bureau (MACVB)
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Travel Michigan “Pure Michigan” (MEDC)
- Michigan Council for Arts& Cultural Affairs (MCACA)
- Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
- Michigan Business Network
- MFEA Buyers Guide sent out to all members and updated constantly on our website www.michiganfun.com
- Service Providers
- Membership Directory (constantly updated online)
- Convention and Training Events
- Volunteer Support
- Seminars (TIP & TAM Training)
- Seminars on Active Shooter
- Seminars on Public Safety
- Grant Writing
- Social Media Training
- Local Chambers of Commerce
- Local Convention & Visitor Bureaus
- Cities, Townships, Counties
- DDA’s & BDA’s
- McDonald Restaurants
- Koegel Meats
- AAA Insurance Offices
- Michigan Secretary of State Offices
- Mlive Statewide
- Michigan Department of Transportation Visitor Centers
- Art Galleries & Institutes of Art & Music
Marketing & Promotion:
- MichiganFun.com Magazine – 300,000 printed annually and distributed statewide through our new distribution network
- MFEA Buyers Guide – Printed and mailed to each of our members along with constant updates throughout the year on www.michiganfun.com
- McDonalds Activity Booklet – 200,000 printed and distributed at all McDonald restaurants statewide.
- Mlive – 300,000 publications and website posts with over 52,000,000 engagements monthly and 11,000,000 social media fans and followers.
- MFEA Constant Contact Monthly newsletter – 14,000 per month with a 20% open rate.
- Facebook page with weekly updates from around the state and event invitations sent out resulting in over 14,500 followers.
- Instagram – weekly posts of events and activities to visit
- Billboards – MFEA has three of the major highways in the Mid-Michigan/Great Lakes Bay Region with traffic counts totaling over 90,000 impressions daily.
- Podcasts – Monthly shows on Michigan Business Network with Chris Holman
- Radio – Interviews on various stations across the state.
Questions? Call the MFEA Office 989-845-2080 or Email email@example.com
There are many good reasons to be a member of MFEA but the most important is the ability to connect and exchange ideas with other event professionals throughout Michigan and across the nation. As an MFEA member, we will help you connect with your fellow MFEA members in order to ask a question, send out a notice, offer a discount, or promote your event or service.