July 24 – 25, 2021
HotWorks.org 18th Orchard Lake Fine Art Show on July 24 & 25, 2021 located in the heart of West Bloomfield is looking good as Michigan continues to lift the lock downs – below this email please find information from MI Dept of Health & Human Services. Since October, Hot Works has successfully and safely produced nine art outdoor art shows in Florida – as a leader in the industry we look forward to this year’s Orchard Lake Fine Art Show!
HotWorks.org presents 18th
Orchard Lake Fine Art Show™
July 24 & 25, 2021
Outdoors in the heart of West Bloomfield, Michigan
(On Powers & Daly Roads, S. of Maple, W. of Orchard Lake Roads)
- Hot Works 18th Orchard Lake Fine Art Show is voted in the top 100 art shows in America – 12 times – out of several thousand other art shows!
- Up to 125 quality juried and professional artists, selling their original and personally handmade art in all discipline – something for everyone – in all price ranges
- Both onsite marketing and turnkey community enrichment opportunities are available – we are happy to tailor a package to meet your goals
- COVID Safety precautions in place:
- Always protect the vulnerable, including age 65 and older
- The show is held 100% outdoors
- Extra-wide aisles for plenty of room for social distancing
- All booths placed apart
- Face coverings recommended
- Hand sanitizer every booth
- Event Hours Saturday, 10am-6pm; and Sunday, 10am-5pm
- Plenty of convenient parking in last back half of the parking lot behind Beaumont Medical Center, 6900 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield
- Unique comprehensive marketing and PR campaign – we understand how to reach art buyers with money to spend
- Youth Art Competition – Awards $250 – grades K-8 or ages 5-13
- Raymond James Children’s Art Activities – kids – make-and-take-home artwork!
Hot Works and Institute for the Arts & Education, the associated 501c3 non-profit, focus on visual arts, cultural diversity, community enrichment and fostering art education among youth. Criteria for judging based on originality, technique/execution and booth appearance. Our emphasis is on quality, not quantity.
Show Producer & Director Patty Narozny has 30+ years of media & event experience. We understand how to bring an art-buying patron with money to spend by working with the local media in each market to bring quality, cultured art-buying patrons to the show.
Institute for the Arts & Association features a Youth Art Competition! This unique and one-of-a-kind program encourages all young artists in grades K-8 or ages 5-13 to enter his/her art that is publicly displayed in the art show the entire weekend. There is $250 in youth art awards presented at the show on Sunday as students begin to learn the rules and are exposed to the entrepreneurship opportunity of doing art shows for a living. Youth Art Competition applications online at www.artsandeducationinc.org
In addition, join us this the fall and winter for Hot Works awesome Florida art show schedule with ten shows beginning in October in Naples, Sarasota, Fort Myers and possibly more!
See Art, Love Art, Buy Art!™
Questions? Contact Patty Narozny @ 248-762-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.