What is it about an island and vacations? It’s a natural fit on Mackinac Island. You have an Island where the automobile never replaced the horse and carriage. You have lodging properties where corporations never replaced family ownership. You have a Revolutionary era Fort where the British couldn’t permanently replace Americans. You have Fudge Stores where box recipes never replaced our 19th Century recipes. You have a place to leave your routine, discover the rhythm of waves and horse-clops and a place that getting to is half the fun.
- Discover Award Winning Lodging
- Restaurants from casual to fine dining
- Tours and Carriage Rides
- Shopping from Island Specific to Art and Boutique
- Attractions for all styles, capabilities and ages
- Nightlife to finish up your day