Thank you for considering The Great Gazebo for your marketing solutions. Established in 1989, the Gazebo was originally created to improve customer interaction by wrapping them around the booth while creating high visibility from all angles. Each of our promotional booths are proudly Made in the USA. Let us promote your product and company with displays made durable and built with quality materials. Our team at The Great Gazebo offers:
- Highly acclaimed and knowledgeable customer service department.
- Quality focused production team consisting of skilled craftsmen.
- Experienced graphic artists offering creative solutions to your design needs.
- Professional printing technicians.
The Great Gazebo is your solution to gaining increased exposure. Our products are perfect for a wide variety of applications, including: Event Promotions & Trade Shows, Merchandise Sales, Registration, Information, Ticket Sales, Food & Beverage, and many more. All of our products offer:
- Visibility – Logos that are visible from all sides of the Gazebo, giving you maximum exposure.
- Custom Graphics – Submit your own artwork or have our Graphics Department create it for you.
- Quality Printing – Graphics are printed using state-of-the-art equipment allowing for accurate Pantone color matching and unlimited design possibilities.
- Protection – Liquid lamination is added to digitally printed vinyl for added durability, shine and additional UV protection.
- Versatility – Each of our displays offers changeable vinyl, allowing for graphic updates.
- Durability – Display frames are made using durable, UV-Resistant, furniture grade PVC. Vinyl wraps are marine grade and meet California Fire Code (Technical Bulletin 117, Section E).
- Fast and Easy Set-up – Each display sets up in minutes with no tools required.
- Counters – Made with FDA approved materials. 38” height is comfortable for customer interaction.
- Sturdiness and Stability – Gazebos can withstand winds up to 20-30 MPH.
- Portability – Packages include soft side carry cases for vinyl, counters, and top frame assembly.
- Longevity – Displays last for many years, however if parts are lost or damaged, replacements are available.